- I’m a traveller, journalist, writer and blogger. I am interested in global issues, wildlife and the environment.
- I work in the media industry and I have worked on TV shows such as Look North, The Let’s Go Club, Hollyoaks, Blue Peter, Saturday Mash-Up! and for brands such as BBC Bitesize, BBC iWonder, BBC Homepage, CBBC, 5live and CBeebies.
- My specialist knowledge includes world travel in Latin America, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, ethical travel, eco-friendly travel, birdwatching in the UK, UK travel, making content for children, sewing and craft making.
- I have personal experience of anxiety, depression, panic disorder, OCD and self-harm.
- I am based in Manchester in the UK.
- Follow me on Instagram: @landofsize for travel and @lifeofsize for lifestyle.
- On Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook I can be found at @landofsize.
- LinkedIn profile
Media and mentions:
How journalists can build trust with their sources on Need to Know: February 7, 2021 on American Press Institute
How Can Journalists Build Trust with Their Sources? on Foreign Press Correspondents USA
9 ways journalists can build trust with their sources on Global Business Journalism Program
How journalists can build trust with their sources on Tip of the Day for journalism.co.uk
A Healthy Guide To Traveling With OCD for Lifestyle Collective
Sleeping Cool in the Summer for Mattress Nerd
Being an Assistant Producer for Owl Guru
10 Things You Wish You’d Known Before You Moved Home for Rent Cafe
The Great Family Staycation Guide 2021 for Twinkl
Trust episode on Freelancing for Journalists podcast with Lily Canter and Emma Wilkinson
Giving career advice for the BBC Bitesize Schools Tour
Contact me for writing enquiries, sponsored posts, collaborations and media enquiries on my skills and expertise.